Come work with us: We’re looking for a Communications Intern!
Right Livelihood is looking for a Communications Intern focusing on multimedia content creation. The position is based in Stockholm.
About Right Livelihood
Right Livelihood is a courage-powered community for social change. Each year, we present the Right Livelihood Award. By recognising the actions of brave visionaries, the Award boosts urgent and long-term social change. 190 Laureates from 74 countries have received the distinction to date. We have offices in Stockholm and Geneva.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for an intern to assist with all phases of content creation for our digital channels, with a focus on video-based content. The role will work closely with the Digital Communications Manager as well as members of the Communications Team to develop engaging video-based content about Right Livelihood and the Laureates. You will report to the Digital Communications Manager.
- Create, develop and deliver video-based content
- Create content for social media, with a focus on Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
- Assist with written and graphic content for social media and our website
- Organise and curate our media archive
Depending on the level of expertise, also lead video production projects from ideation to delivery.
Required experience and qualifications
- Experience producing video-based content
- Experience producing content for social media
- Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and ability to work with English materials
- Currently enrolled in a university programme in Sweden
Desirable experience and qualifications
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in photography and filming equipment
- Experience using WordPress
- Knowledge of Swedish and other languages
What you will gain
- Skills in video production, social media management, teamwork and problem-solving
- Opportunity to explore the field of communications and content creation in the NGO context
- Experience in producing content about human rights and sustainability
Terms of employment
This internship is offered to university students, or those enrolled in a vocational course, who would like to do an internship within the framework of their studies. It can be full-time (100%) or part-time (50%) depending on the course requirement. The position is unpaid and is based in Stockholm.
Starting date: flexible based on course requirements, but we suggest mid-January, 2023
End date: flexible based on course requirements, but we suggest mid-June, 2023
How to apply
Please fill out the online application form and complete the work task.
The application window will close at 11:59 pm (CET) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023, but interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, so don’t hesitate to apply!
If you have questions about the position or application process, please contact Amy Au (firstname.lastname@example.org).